eLessons Menu Options
eLesson Selection Page
Using the Search Function
1. Enter a search word or phrase
2. Click on the magnifier icon to search all 13 Lessons.
eLesson Topic Contents
1. Click on a vertical bar to increase or decrease the font size.
2. Click on the printer icon to print the current topic.
3. Enter a word or phrase to search the current topic. The search box on the prior page will search all topics.
4. Click on any topic in the index column to display the contents of the topic. You can also use the arrow buttons to advance or return to a topic.
5. Most topics have at least one question. Click on the Questions button to display the question (See the next step).
eLesson Topic Question
When you click on the Questions button at the end of an eLesson topic a related question will appear.
1. Click on the View Answer button to display the answer explanation.